Sunday, April 29, 2012

Poster Design: Chair

This is another part of my course work. We had one session in a lighting studio where we photographed two Chairs, The Panton Chair and this one below which I don't really know the name of...

But yeah, we had to take photos of the chairs and then create a poster using the photos and the word 'Chair'. I might tweak around with the title in the version below because I think it's too much to the left, but I have so many versions I'm getting a tad confused now. 

Update: I've decided to upload two slightly different versions. Really, the problems in my life. It's crazy.





Haha. Tina x


1 comment:

  1. This is great do you have a catologue if so I would love one to share with friends and familydesign chairs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...