Friday, January 20, 2012

That's sick. Love-sick.

Call me a girl (which I am, actually), but one of my favourite things to do when I've had a particularly stressful day, is put on one of those soppy romantic films. Actually, my best friend got me into this habit. My idea of a good film really is of the likes of Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Hot Fuzz (Damn good Film. One of my friends had suggested this some four years ago.) and Indiana Jones.

However, I will today give you a list of some of my favourites from the Romance/ Romantic Comedy Genres.


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

  • Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.
  • Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.
  • Joel: Okay.
  • Clementine: Okay.


500 Days of Summer
I'm kind of in love with the male protagonist. Those eyes.
"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die" - The Smiths

50 First Dates


Love and Other Drugs
"You meet a thousand people, then you meet that one person and your life is changed."

No Strings Attached
!!ashtonkutcherrr! HAHA.

Love Actually
Haha this is so whimsical and sweet.




Walk to Remember

DIE Leukaemia, DIE. :(

Beauty and the Beast
Yes, heck yes. :)

















And I leave you with that heck of a toothy smile. *bares teeth* :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...