Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekly Optimisms

A small list of happy things from this past week :)



  • I finished quite a long book this week: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I think it's a good book, and I do want to check out 'A Secret History' by the same author.
  • I also started reading The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.
  • People telling me that they like my handwriting - which they're definitely definitely only saying because they never had to decipher it - but still!
  • Getting work done at a cafe' with a sunny window on one side and a good Americano on the other.
  • St. Patrick's on Tuesday with a lovely bunch of people! (As well as a delicious burger I shouldn't have had but do not regret having).
  • Late Supper with the girls at Jubilee in Valletta, really good Chicken Rucola soup and really nice live music!
  • Fixing up my portfolio and adding new works.
  • Posting two posts on my other blog this week, and writing/scheduling another for Monday.
  • Reading up on Daniel Libeskind and listening to his TED talks. I am writing a short research paper on him and his approaches to architecture. He is very abstract and the fact that he also did poetry and music is really evident in the way he describes the process of the analytical assessment that leads to his designs. It is very interesting.
  • Having had quite the productive week :)

By any chance there is someone reading this - hope you had a good week too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...