|Taken at The Point, Tigne|
It's Christmas, and our Dining table is brimming with presents. Big presents, small presents, hampers, multitudes of wrapping, ribbons and cards. There are some aspects of Christmas which I don't really like, but there is a lot which I like about it. Some things I'm loving this Christmas:
- Christmas Lights
- Bokeh pictures. Thanks to the above and my beloved SLR.
- Our new kitty. And when he pounced on my face at some 3 or 4 in the morning and began pawing at my nose.
- Running around on Campus, with Christmas songs blaring in the Quadrangle. Yay for University Campus Christmas cheer.
- Days off, films, shopping and more.
- A Trip to my old Sixth Form.
- Hot Chocolate and lots and lots and lots of tea.
- Rainy days. Yes.
- Lots of Celebrations and having excuses to party.
- Dining out with lots of friends.
- Catching up with people whom I haven't seen in a while.
- Wrapping presents with ribbons and stuff :3
- Photographic assignments.
- An impromptu meal of tid-bits and wine.
- Heated mulled wine with a slice of orange.
- Cosying up by a lit fireplace. :3