Thursday, December 15, 2011

Composition




The subject may not, by standard, be anything beautiful. But the way the photographer composes the photo is something extraordinary. It is a photo by Bernd and Hilla Becher, a married couple who took photos of industrial structures. They specialized in photography and the geometry within their compositions.

Keeping this is mind, I had an assignment of quite a similar nature. We had to photograph water tanks. In my quest to capture these structures, which I honestly don't really like, I tried to keep in mind rules of visual balance, geometry and composition. In the end I managed to find 3 different shots which I liked. I will upload these below, with my favourite first, 2nd favourite and least favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...