Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Playlist

I have compiled another weekend playlist today. There's no specific theme to it, except maybe an upbeat alternative and Indie theme. I've been liking such songs like Bohemian Like You by Dandy Warhols (this was in my other weekend playlist) and Lonely Boy by The Black Keys. I've listened to The Black Keys in the past but I had forgotten about them lately. Of course there's also St. Vincent- A new and awesome band with their awesome singer/guitar player Annie Erin Clark. I've discovered her through Gossip Girl, since she played in their Valentine's Day Episode, and I'm liking what I'm hearing till now. Another new find is Lana Del Ray, her song Video Games is beautiful. Anyway, here's the songs in the playlist:

Marrow- St. Vincent
Lonely Boy- The Black Keys
70 Million- Hold Your Horses
Grounds For Divorce- Elbow
Paradise- Coldplay
A Girl Who Loves Her Smoke And Wine- Flight Brigade
Mountains- Biffy Clyro (Acoustic)
Sesame Street- Joshua Radin
Vapour Trail- Ride
Scarborough Fair- Simon and Garfunkel
Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
LIFEGOESON- Noah And The Whale
Wheatus- A Little Respect
Video Games- Lana Del Rey (Love love love this song)



Hope you had an awesome weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...